[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bread doe

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Oct 21 11:43:05 UTC 2010

Many came to my table and said how great my work was.  Some said they would have to come back after  getting some money. Of course, only one did. Of all things, she bought one of my Louis Braille book marks.  $5.00 for all that work.  I am going to take my things to state convention.  Carol S. from Baltimore said she knew someone who was interested in some coasters.  Things are all ready packed, anyway, why not take them along.
My flier has a border of a scain of yarn in each corner, needles and yarn connecting the scains.  I have 4 small pictures and the writing.  It is done landscaped, or sideways. I had a copy in a picture frame and many for people to take.  I even had Jessica take pictures of my items and I made a portfolio. She Has a real glass in the picture of each coaster and real classes in some of the eye glass cases.  I have a copy of older pictures, my NFB flier and this flier in the portfolio.  The newer pictures are on disc.

Terry