[Nfb-krafters-korner] ideas for a bracelet

NCBootman ncbootman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 00:54:46 UTC 2010

Do you want something functional or attractive? Since you are talking about
less than 30 points for a day depending on your individual situation, you
could simply make a bracelet with the number of beads for the number of
points. I suggest using a different bead every 5th or some pattern to make
counting easy. Use the clasp or whatever joining you use as the zero point
and then put a paperclip at this point or the point you are at. You will be
moving it around as the day goes on. Get one the same color as your beads.
You can make this as beautiful and elaborate as you want, but this is a
quick fix to solve a problem or purpose. And, keep in mind the general size
of beads since you have to make the right number fit. Also, do keep the
bracelet so you can adjust the length. As you know, over time, your points
allowance will change once you get to that beautiful new goal weight of
optimal size. But, that isn't a bad thing. By then, it's really just another
day. The best of wishes to you in your success.

Greg