[Nfb-krafters-korner] ideas for a bracelet

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Oct 24 21:43:09 UTC 2010

Well maybe I need to get out my triangle loom once again and start weaving
shawls.  To make a shawl on a triangle loom you need to walk back and forth
 from one side of the loom to the other while you pull the yarn back and
forth.  So if you have a 7 foot loom you start off going back and forth the
7 feet.  As you work your way across you also work your way down.  So  it is
a rather slow bending too.To inspire yourself you are always fondling the
yarn and running your fingers to check to feel if you are evenly spacing
your  weave.  A lot of touchy feely going on.

How is that for fun.  It almost sounds sexy.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)