[Nfb-krafters-korner] Magic Loop

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sun Oct 24 23:51:06 UTC 2010

Awesome idea, Lynda. Right now, I don't have any projects going that would
be good for walking and knitting but I just got one set of my sock yarn and
haven't had a chance to start them yet. Better yet, that might be a great
time to do a gauge swatch (I have excellent tension). Knitting, exercise,
and podcast or audio book sound like a great combination.

Cindy S.

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/riverwo
man%40zoominternet.net