[Nfb-krafters-korner] sock loom?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Oct 25 03:44:06 UTC 2010

Ah, yes the sock loom.  I ordered it and the sock-ease yarn.

It Turned out that the loom is on back order and I have to call LionBrand
customer service tomorrow to find out when they expect it will be back in
and when I can expect it.

As for the Sock Ease yarn, it is very fine baby weight yarn.  I have not
tried working with it yet but am anxious to do something with it.  It is
perhaps not as Soft as the Stroll sock yarn I got from KnitPicks, but still
very nice and still soft.  My usual softness test is not only to touch with
hands, but place the skein against the skin on my throat.  If its scratchy
on the neck then I'd classify yarn as scratchy.  So the Sock Ease is still
a nice, soft yarn, just not as soft as the Stroll.  Will let everyone know
when the sock loom arives.

By the way about the wine and hot tub for relaxation all very amusing since
I use the actual knitting to help relax me! <SMILE> If I had wine that would
just make me tired and then I'd be asleep.

Eileen