[Nfb-krafters-korner] ideas for a bracelet

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Oct 25 11:51:13 UTC 2010

Hi Henrietta;
I did not know you were on the program, too.  How do you like it?
How about an alastic bracelet with an odd bead for your starting point. Maybe something pretty.  Put on 30 beads and end the bracelet.  Use the safety pin stitch marker to mark what point your at during the day.  If you leave a little slack, then the stitch marker will fit in easily.  I guess, which way you count will be up to you, when you wair it.
What do you think?

Terry P.