[Nfb-krafters-korner] Magic Loop

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Oct 25 12:43:02 UTC 2010

Just kidding about knitting and exercise. I love to exercise and work out
and I lift weights three days a week.  Whatever I am doing, I am focused
only on that thing.  And, when doing cardio, I am so into it there would not
be a chance of even talking to anyone at the same time.  Now, maybe the
drinking of wine with knitting would be good, but then, the Merlot makes me
sleepy so I guess I will just have to knit in my dreams after drinking it.
Splendid ideas.  Lynda