[Nfb-krafters-korner] Where were you ths weekend?

NCBootman ncbootman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 13:32:04 UTC 2010

Joyce,

What a lovely weekend! Give your husband his freedom and he may surprise
you. I took a sighted friend to a National Convention once as the driver. I
told him he could of course tag along but didn't have to and we stayed in
contact by cell phone or set times and he had a blast! This guy has the
attention span of a two year old in a toy store but he wanted to get away. I
did my thing and he sat in the lobby or outside meeting people, rescuing a
few, and just being with no real responsibility. That was one of the most
relaxed trips I've ever taken. And, if one of us was hungry or thought of
something to do or share, we could discretely connect. Have fun.

Greg