[Nfb-krafters-korner] magic loop!!

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Mon Oct 25 19:10:11 UTC 2010

Wow!  I've missed out on a lot of interesting emails by not being around
this weekend!  You ladies are amazing - exercising and crafting while on
exercise machines or while walking - I have trouble walking and talking at
the same time - and wine??  I have learned the hard way that wine and
knitting do not mix!  Just one glass of wine and even though I am clear in
the head (I think) my coordination is ever so slightly skewed  and I am
frogging or tinking back to where I started!  No, no thanks!  I'll save my
wine for a time when I am just relaxing.

Blessings,
Ninn
The_ninn at tx.rr.com