[Nfb-krafters-korner] Multi-tasking!

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 26 12:08:19 UTC 2010

Hmmmm, when I was young my grandmother used to brag she could do 3 things at
once.  Read, knit and eat.

Now with this in mind, I am envisioning myself , knitting  or crocheting,
reading, and riding the stationary bike!  I am definitely going to have to
try this.

I do think I want to get that wrist yarn holder though...  Otherwise, I
imagine the yarn getting caught up in the spokes of the wheel...  Not a
pretty thought!

Dixie