[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn holder

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 27 11:09:32 UTC 2010

Thanks!  I just ordered a couple of them.  One for myself, and one for the
grab bag we have coming up at my spinning group.

I also ordered that Wonder double sock loom!  I can't wait to get it, but it
sounds like it can be a while, 2 to 5 weeks to get!

Dixie who is going to get a lesson in patience!