[Nfb-krafters-korner] A Blind Moment

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 04:08:26 UTC 2010

I am worst for my memory fogs. I will put something on or put it in a
certain spot...a very logical spot, mind you...then forget it. I once
spent twenty minutes searching for my sunglasses. I even asked my (now
ex) husband if he had seen them, and he looked right at me and said
'naw, I haven't)...then after looking all over again, I raised my hand
to brush my hair from my face, and there they were, sitting on top of
my head!

And I'm the same way with glasses, to the point that now, if I'm not
sitting at the table eating a meal, that drink better be in a closed
container or I'll spill it (the low and slow is engrained in me, so I
rarely spill at the table these days). So I use sport bottles or drink
from a soda bottle.

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!