[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wow Lady

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Thu Oct 28 04:16:13 UTC 2010

Linda,
   Congratulations! This is why our little group exists. To give everyone help to know they can craft again.  And look now you have accomplished what we all like to hear. You're going to be a teacher again!  Now don't forget--don't give everything away for free--you can earn a little extra money teaching now.  Good luck. Enjoy!
   Audrey Wellner, Secretary
   Krafters Korner division