[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wow Lady

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Thu Oct 28 04:34:21 UTC 2010

Hi Mary,
   This is Audrey Wellner, Secretary to Krafters Korner.  I've been trying to get ahold of you to ask (had wrong email address)- are you the person who can get the coffee from LeeLanau Co and have the profit go to the Michigan affiliate.  I'm quickly running out of my Cherry coffee and woud love to order some from someone that will see the Michigan affiliate gets the profit from the sale.
   Thanks,
    Audrey
PS  Please email about this off list at:  rencraft at snet.net