[Nfb-krafters-korner] A Blind Moment

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Oct 28 12:10:29 UTC 2010

Right now, my blind moment is that one of my favorite earrings is missing -
I blamed it on a ghost in the house!

You know that is so true, Joyce.  It seems like when the blind moments come,
they come so intensely. And, the longer I look for something, the more
frantic I am, and the madder I am that I cannot see to find something. I
guess the term "blind rage" comes from that experience. I now understand
what a blind rage really is.

I lost the piece of pottery I had bought for my grand daughter's birthday
gift, for next week. So, since the pottery was made by my teacher, I just
had her bring me another piece. Somewhere in my house, is lurking quietly, a
little lidded jar that was intended for my grand daughter's birthday.  But,
it has not come to the surface, so I will wait for the day when it does just
show up again. But, I am still MAD at it!
Lynda