[Nfb-krafters-korner] A Blind Moment

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Oct 28 12:13:57 UTC 2010

I do not even use glass unless it is for guests.  I have plastic cups with lids and a hole for a straw, that I take into the living room.  No more stains for me, if I can avoid it.  My husband caused to many by eating in the living room.  I also use bottles with caps.  I keep my snack and drink on the end table and my work is on the couch, in the basket or maybe on the coffee table.  Thankfully no accidents, yet!

Talking about looking for things, I was looking for my notebook with my imfo about DORS, Division of Rehab Services.  They are coming, today.  I looked all over my desk, I thought.  Checked my book case, my book bag and my pull along bag, at home.  I finally found it, hidden under my phone list, right in frunt of my nose, if I had only dug deeper!

I try to have a case for knitting related items and one for plastic canvis related items.  I still need to come up with a way to identify unlabeled yarn.  I will have to test my new color identifier on colors I know and see how reliable it is.  When we tried it, it had trouble with black and dark blue and it called white, lite gray.

Terry P.