[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for help

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 19:16:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am in search for a few helpers to help to set up and run something on
Ravelry  and Twitter.  I have been over on Ravelry  and am not  too sure how
that works and how to get the word out about Krafters Korner.   I have never
been on Twitter before so I am clueless on that.
***Big Announcement***
I have visited our page on Face Book and I want to thank Dixie for her help
 getting us up on there.

So if anyone can help with getting us up on Twitter or can help me figure
out what to do over at Ravelry, please contact me at
_Blindhands at AOL.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com)

Keep on Krafting.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)