[Nfb-krafters-korner] A Blind Moment

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Oct 28 20:50:23 UTC 2010

Henrietta, I want to give you a big hug for this post.  Oh gal you summed up
the differences perfectly, smile.

Thank you so incredibly much, hugs.

Becky and Jake who says, Aunt Henrietta, you forgots about dog clean. If
there aint no food on the floor, it is dog clean. If there is fur on the
floor, it is dog clean.