[Nfb-krafters-korner] Color Scanners; was -- patience, patience, patience

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Oct 28 22:25:44 UTC 2010

I don't know if NFB's store sells them or not, but in any case you can go to
the APH's web site and get the information on color scanners.  I think the
web site for them is www.aph.org or maybe aph.com

Maybe someone else on the list knows for certain, else just google APH and
you'll get the web site.

Eileen