[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for help

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Oct 28 22:28:20 UTC 2010

Joyce:

I'm on Ravelry, but not the best user of the site.  I just know enough to
get by.  Do you want to create a krafters-korner group on it?  I can poke
around tomorrow and see if I can figure it out.  If there's anyone else
that's more confident with Ravelry then they would be a better choice than
me.

Eileen -- FULLASHEEP on Ravelry