[Nfb-krafters-korner] leg warmer pattern

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Fri Oct 29 22:06:00 UTC 2010

I'll have to get back with you on that.  Also, I hate to sew things up after
I finish knitting them.  I think it will be a simple thing to convert this
pattern to one in the round.  Let me see what I can come up with.  I might
even use my newly acquired skill - the Magic Loop on this project!  (thanks
again, Eileen!)

Ninn
The_ninn at tx.rr.com