[Nfb-krafters-korner] Working from Stash

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 31 13:16:09 UTC 2010

Thank you for that description.  I recently crocheted a spider and spider
web and my daughter asked me if I could make the web pattern into leg
warmers.  Now that I know how they are being warn, I can go back to her and
ask her to describe what she has in mind.  Of course, this will be a painful
task as 14 year olds do not like describing anything in detail.

Annette