[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Progress...finally!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 00:00:40 UTC 2010

Maria,

When you say 4 mm, are you talking about the length of the needles or the
thickness of the needles?  As a US size 11 needle would be used on a bulky
yarn and a size 8 US needle would be used best on a worstered weight yarn.

I know our other Australian friend talked about yarns as plys,.  I  would
be willing to mail you some examples of these yarns such as sock weight,
sports, worstered, bulky weight if you would send me samples of the different
thickness of yarns and what you call them over there.  That way I could
help you determine what we are teaching here and what would be equivalent that
you ccould get.

Write me off list at:
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)

with your address.