[Nfb-krafters-korner] Future Monday Night Chats

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 21:21:41 UTC 2010

Here are some Monday Night Chats to mark on your calendar.

September 13 8 P.M. Eastern time

Monday Night Chat
A knit together!  We will be knitting a fall dish cloth of  leaves.  Pick
out your cotton yarn and knitting needles and join us to work  up a dish
cloth to bring in the season.

September 20, Monday Night Chat 8 p.m.Eastern time

We are going on a bubble gum trip.  Come along and join us.  You  have to
bring your imagination along with you.  Henrietta will be our guide  for our
trip.

October  4 Monday Night Chat 8 P.M. Eastern time
A Halloween Knit together.  We will have two Halloween dish cloths to  make
this month.  One will be a JackO Lantern and the other is a Candy  Corn.
The Candy Corn we will be working with different colors of  yarn.  I suggest
you search for your 100% cotton worsted weight yarn  early enough to find it
for these two Halloweenish fun cloths.  You will  need 2 balls orange, 1 or
2 balls of black and 1 ball each of yellow and white  to make both these
dish cloths.  Chit chat will be for the first half hour  and at 8:30 p.m. we
will start our knitting.  The needle size suggested is  between size 6 and
size 8.  Please remember the smaller needle size works  better with the raised
pattern on these cloths.  All you need to be  experienced is with casting
on and off along with knit and purl.

October 18 Monday Night Chat 8 P.M. Eastern Time
Halloween dish cloth knit together   This is the other Halloween  dish
cloth I told everyone about on October 4th knit together.  The  suggested yarn
that you will need is posted on October 4's listing.  Chit  Chat will be for
the first half hour and we will begin the knit together at 8:30  P.M.

Phone number for Monday Night Chats are:

218 862 3242 Dawn's Den, hit #1 twice and then enter code #50.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)