[Nfb-krafters-korner] Clarification On Homework for Life Line Class:

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Sep 2 23:39:43 UTC 2010

Hi Knitters:

For those people who have signed up for the life line class I just thought I should say a little bit about the simple swatch I want you to do prior to the start of the class next Friday.

I asked that you cast on 20 stitches and knit 10 rows in stockinette (knit 1 row, purl 1 row).  The swatch is not worked on the size triple zero needles you purchased for the class (just have the triple zero  needles on hand when the class starts, but not in your knitting)  If you pretend you are starting a project of any type with the homework swatch, use your yarn and needles called for in your project.  Example worsted weight yarn & size 6 or 8 needles for a knitted hat or bulky weight yarn and size 11 needles, etc.  So for example, cast on 20 stitches using size 6 or 8 needles & worsted weight yarn and then work 10 rows in stocking stitch.

Sorry for any confusion, just wanted to be sure you were not attempting to knit the homework swatch with the triple zeros.

Eileen