[Nfb-krafters-korner] How about those slippers?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 3 06:17:02 UTC 2010

Who needs that was in the class the first recording for the slippers.   I ha
ve that recording.  I did not get the second recording as of yet so  hang
in there.

Did everyone get the edging that they wanted done?

Gail, I remember that you told us to go around and put 30 single crochets
at the top.  Did you tell us to start doing that from the back of the
slipper or from the front?  It seems like you went totally around, but then  you
went back and forth from the front.  You also said to skip 2 in the
front.Do you start skipping it after you do the single crochet around?

I am a little fuzzy on that part.  I remember each row the stitches  you
told us, but those details are what I'm fuzzy on.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)