[Nfb-krafters-korner] Socks - WAS: Magic Loop

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Sep 5 20:57:31 UTC 2010

Annette:

You know how to knit socks? And, you know both magic loop & the concept
behind double knitting, so if you read that www.knitty.com article it might
make sense to you.  Embarrasing as it is, I've never completed a pair of
socks because of the heel business.  I read the knitty article and besides
laughing through it, kind of under stand what she's saying to do, but I
tuned out at the short row heels.  I do know how to work short rows so just
need a break for a while and will then go back and continue trying to
understand the short row heels.  If I get it, I might try giving this method
a venture.

Let me know if it makes sense to you or not.  Unlike the little double knit
pouch we did, the socks don't slip stitches, but work all stitches because
you're working with 2 strands of yarn.

Eileen