[Nfb-krafters-korner] Socks - WAS: Magic Loop

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Mon Sep 6 03:25:18 UTC 2010

I am getting ready to order a couple of more needle tips and the new
connectors that KnitPicks now has for joining cables. The one pair of socks
I did on size threes because I am a tight knitter but I am considering
picking up two 12 inch size 2. Plus, I am using my birthday money to buy
some more sock yarn. The pair I made were with Risata and I love the fiber
content. It has just enough stretch that I don't have to worry about my
cast-off stitches (toe-up) and they are super soft plus machine wash and
dry.

Cindy S.