[Nfb-krafters-korner] circular needles

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Sep 7 14:05:28 UTC 2010

Thanks for this information! I am seeing (no pun intended) that I could be
doing a LOT more of my things on circular needles. I get so tired of fishing
for my needle, or running my hand about on the floor in search of the needle
that fell off my lap to....somewhere.
I do use them for sweaters because I don't have to do all that stitching
together and it makes a nice seemless sweater. But just using them for
things like towels and dish cloths would sure save me a lot of "looking"
around time for the lost needles, too. Thanks. Lynda

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com