[Nfb-krafters-korner] Necklace Class

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Sep 7 20:09:07 UTC 2010

Wow, what a lot of different kinds and sizes of beads we will be needing for
the two strand bead necklace.  I am going to go on a treasure hunt to get
them so I can do the class on Sept. 24.  This sounds WONDERFUL!!! I LOVE
truquoise with ANY other color so I have to go through my STASH  and see
what I have available, then order whatever else I might be needing.  Can't
wait to join you. I am getting excited just by reading of the various kinds
of beads. Be still my heart!!!
Thanks.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976