[Nfb-krafters-korner] gail

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Sep 9 21:00:51 UTC 2010

Gail;
Did you ever get my message about my order and making the size bigger.  do you think I might do better with circular needles?
Can you write the adjustments for the flat bottom?
I am guessing it would be perl in stead of knit for the middle 8 stitches, right.  When does the foot actually start?  You would have to knit both rows for x rows to make the heal, before perling in the middle.
Advanced for me to alter.  I like the idea of making a bag and adding beads.  there is so much you can do, but find the time when you work.  My crafts go with me to work, almost every day, in case I want to do some work at lunch or I get a boring phone job and do not have access to a computer.  I can even do plastic canvis on the shuddle bus, to campus, when getting a passport.  I have not tried knitting.  If I was more comfident, I just might.
About time to hit the road.  Hope metro access is on time.  My second cooking class is on Friday.  I am learning to use the George forman.  Please pass on any healthy tips or easy meals.  I am on Weight watchers.  I lost 1.6 this week!
I just started celebrex for my nerve in my leg, so I think that helped.

terry P.

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch