[Nfb-krafters-korner] How are you doing with SKYPE

maria aka bubby bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 22:41:58 UTC 2010

HI.  i am still on a dial up connection but Ihave laurie on skype now.
Iwon't be able to hook up until Iget home though. we are planning to
head home sept 20 but hubby has recently been in hospital, so we will
see how he is when the date gets closer.

thanks

God bless, Maria and karly from australia.
twitter: bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972
msn bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
same for email.