[Nfb-krafters-korner] drawing with your Perkins Brailler

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 22:42:53 UTC 2010

I don't know, but since they produce this book I would guess they will
restock the book in Braille.  After speaking with them to order my book it
sounded to me that due to orders coming in from schools that is why they were
out of stock.  Give them a little time or contact them to see if you can be
put on their back order list for this book.

Do a search for Perkins School and you will come up with the website.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)