[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Knit together

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Sep 12 23:14:40 UTC 2010

Don't forget Monday Night Knit Together.  September 13 start gathering  att
8 P.M. eastern time.  We will kick off the reading of the pattern at  8::15
p.m.  You don't have to be there to knit, you can join us to chat,  too.

Hopefully we will have some new friends join us from down under through
SKYPE.  So dial us up at:

218 862 3242 Dawn's Den, hit 1 twice and then hit 50 and you are  there!

If you want to work on the dish cloth that has Falling leaves yu need 100%
cotton yarn and knitting needles size 6,7,or 8.

We will send out the pattern to you so you have it too.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)