[Nfb-krafters-korner] I need some help here

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Sep 13 12:39:50 UTC 2010

Yes, Ramona, and thank you so much. Thank you everyone for your suggestions
as they are very helpful to me. I have met with the people who are
interested in the possibility of having a class for blind students in
pottery. I attended an art opening on Friday afternoon and met them. Next,
we will meet privately to begin brainstorming the possibilities. I am a
little bit excited about dong something like this, but on the other hand, I
am quite nervous, too. All my teaching experience is on the university
level, and no experience at all with students who have sight loss. I will
keep you all posted about how this progresses...Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com