[Nfb-krafters-korner] Future Monday Night Chats

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Sep 14 01:52:25 UTC 2010

Maria:

If I am only knitting with 2 colors at 1 time, it can be as simple as
placing either a stitch marker or a safety pin of some kind right onto only
one of the strands.  Here you have to make a mental note to yourself which
yarn color you placed the marker on.   Then as you knit and want to know
what color is in your hand, just follow the strand of yarn until you find
the marker.

If dealing with more than 2 colors, then on index cards, braille your color
names, place a hole punch into a place on the card and again slip these
cards onto your strands of yarn before you begin knitting with them.

Eileen