[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fwd: looking for a dish cloth pattern

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Sep 14 13:12:27 UTC 2010

Joyce,
As I was knitting on my pair of slippers last night I got to thinking that it would be nice to have some type of marker or something to know when to do the P1 stitches so I didn't have to keep counting.  I do not know enough about knitting to know how this works.  Is there something I could/should be using and if so can you describe it to me?  Also, how does the marker come off so it does not stay on the project in the end?

Thanks,
Cindy