[Nfb-krafters-korner] off-line, maybe

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Sep 14 13:19:32 UTC 2010

So sorry to hear of your challenge right now - not a good thing to be going
through I imagine. I was thinking that if you post a lot of messages while
on the massive drugs, well, they might be innda "trippy" messages. That
COULD be fun.  Hope you are well very soon. Seriously.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com