[Nfb-krafters-korner] Marking multi colors of yarn

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 14 14:35:36 UTC 2010

The way I plan to mark the 4 skeins, not 3 just in case you are counting,
(evil smile)   to use on the  Candy Corn Dish Cloth is to place each
separate skein in a small ziplock bag.  cut out the bottom corner of the bag
to feed the working thread through and place along with the yarn into the
bag a 3 by 5 card with Braille on it to identify the color.

Also, I will keep the wrapper from the skein of yarn in the bag.  I have
scanned those into my UPC code reader to verify the colors.

Dixie