[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: general pattern for the beaded votive

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Sep 15 13:24:01 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 7:41 AM
To: 'Theresa Taylor'
Subject: RE: general pattern for the beaded votive

If anyone else is puzzled like me, the bead count is for one candle holder, not the total that you will be getting.  I looked at my count for number 1 bead and it was 16 and I had already made 14.  I had 32 pins to make, now where are the rest of my beads?
Good thing I did not count them at the beginning or I might think I was missing half, Ha ha!

Terry P.