[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introducing myself

Yvonne Alaniz yalaniz1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 00:03:15 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,
    My name is Yvonne.  I am a new member to the NFB and to the crafting division.  I just joined this morning because a friend told me about the classes that are offered.  I wanted to attend the crochet class but I guess I was a little too late.  The close for signing up was last night.
    I just wanted to tell you all a little about myself.  I work and attend classes full time.  I am a massage therapist and I live in south texas with my husband who is sighted, my retired guide Rolinda and two cats.  I look forward to what I can learn and will enjoy picking up new hobbies.  I am particulary interested in crochet soap and candle making.  Thank you all for reading this lengthy message.

Sincerely,
Yvonne