[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introducing myselfMeet Yvonne at the crochet class

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Sep 16 03:22:59 UTC 2010

Will the crochet class be an exact repeat of the crochet class that was
given about a year or so ago?  I did not sign up since I took that one last
year and thought this one will be the same.  Any plans for other crochet
classes?  if no other classes, would it be possible to do crocheted
dishcloths like the knitted versions on the Monday night chats?  Just
dreaming out loud <SMILE>

Eileen