[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terrence

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 18:19:21 UTC 2010

LOL, Joyce!  Well, we still have probably at least a few weeks, likely
a month or so, before the snow comes.  '-)  Don't worry, it won't
start taking me away on weekends until about January.  Carla, you
figure out how to ship it and I'll send you a big huge freezer-full of
it.  '-)
I haven't posted nearly as much lately due to the last of the crud,
followed by an increase in clients, and energy still being kind of
low.  In short, things have just been a little crazy lately.

Terrence
Terrence

--
Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane