[Nfb-krafters-korner] Massive knot in yarn what to do.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 16:32:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

Since this is just a sample beginning, yes cut the knot.  If this  happened
when you pulled out the center strand toward the beginning I would have
probably cut the knot and then started beyond the knot part.

There is a few ways of adding or switching yarn and since you are just
beginning I would not worry too much about this.  You can just tie a knot  and
work the knot into the crochet stitch.  This is the simplest way of  doing
it.  We can go over some other ways of switching yarn in the  class.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)