[Nfb-krafters-korner] questions and comeents

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 18 18:03:51 UTC 2010

Hey everybody,

Last night I had a time with the crochet hook.  I did manage to do a chain but ripped out everything after several failedattempts to single crochet.  But I'll work on it again.

Someone mentioned some days ago about making hats for the soldiers through October.  If someone can tell me a link if you're using a particular pattern, guidelines, etc. etc.  I'll make some.  That way, I'll avoid the frustrating crochet hook. <g<  Seriously, though, I've made some before so in appreciation for the fun I'm having with this list and all the classes and chats I'll be glad to contribute a few.  Besides, as we have a critically ill member in the family I suspect I'll be glad to have some small projects for the next few weeks.  I'm making a Seashell Afghan but I don't seem to be able to concentrate on that pattern very well.

Anyway, thanks and hope everyone has a nice day.  It must be sort of quiet on the list as I haven't gotten a digest in a couple of days. <g<  That surprised me.

Deb B.