[Nfb-krafters-korner] Massive knot in yarn

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 18 21:48:37 UTC 2010

Very few yarn knots have gotten the best of me.  I see it as a challenge to
get the knot out.  It is like solving a puzzle.  Eileen is right when you
feel tension on the yarn, don't muscle it.  Trace down the strand you are
working with and see if you can find out the reason for the tension.  I too
find the other end of the yarn and start winding it into a ball as I
untangle the knot.

Annette