[Nfb-krafters-korner] "falling Leaves" with Kids

Gary Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Sep 18 23:01:45 UTC 2010

Hi Joyce,
Waxed paper is a good thing for cleaning the bottom of an iron. So you can
just use the waxed paper nd iron over it.  To clean your iron, crumble
upsome waxed paper and scrub on the iron bottom wile it is warm. It works
real well on built up starch and such.

Remember to shave some crayon on to the middle of the papers and add leaves
and cover and iron

I didn't mention that to make a frame for the window decoration, just fold
two pieces of construction paper the size of your project. I like to fold it
in fourths.  Then I cut around the outside. I go in about an inch to begin
my cut andcut one inch around the to unfolded sides.  When you open the
paper you will have a frame shape.  Glue or tape them to the waxed paper
project and you have a finished sun catcher to hang.