[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello again!

Dick Carlson dick.carlson0428 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 19 21:12:52 UTC 2010

Hello again everyone!

I have much to tell you but  things have been going pretty well.  Still
doing a lot with my nephew Will and things begin to look up for him.  He's
beginning to have fun and is going to school as well where he's getting new
experiences.

Whenever we spend time together, I'm making him do a lot more things that he
thinks may be a bit weird at first but seems to at least try, and that's
fantastic!!
I told him we were going to do many arts and crafts together, and he's
willing to try them.

        It's been a couple of weeks but things have been OK so far!
Dick