[Nfb-krafters-korner] First for Spinning?

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Mon Sep 20 00:15:47 UTC 2010

Well, now that you have won first place . . . that means you should be
experienced enough to think about teaching a class for us. I would really
like to learn to spin. I have no aspirations of making a ton of yarn but I
would like to make some special yarn for certain things.

Cindy S.

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/etscriv
ani%40verizon.net

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/blueher