[Nfb-krafters-korner] tangled yarn, crocheting, and other things

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 20 11:19:11 UTC 2010

Hi!

My grandma used to have more patience when untangling yarn.  Before she died, I had no patience.  After she died, I somehow had patience to untangle and now I rarely can't untangle a knot although it may take me a looong time. <g<  She used to watch me and beg me to let her do it--and trust me, I was glad to after a point.

Greg, you're in western Nc and I'm in Raleigh.  Sounds like you know lots of interesting crafts.  My husband does woodwork although, since he has lost a fair amount of vision, he rarely does any.  I haven't been able to convince him that he can still do it with some changes and modifications for measuring, etc.

Today, I'm off to get yarn to make the helmet masks for the soldiers.  With all my favorite sports going strong, I should be knitting something.

Crocheting?  H'm, maybe.  I'll see come Thursday night. <g<  I'll trust the word of my instructor. <g<

Deb B.